Last Updated: Feb 1, 2020
You can use our Services as (1) an employer (“Hiring Manager”), (2) a referrer of a job posting on Drafted or an employee of an employer (“Referrer”) and/or (3) a candidate for a job posting on Drafted (“Candidate”).
By using our Services as a Hiring Manager, you confirm that you are authorized to use Drafted on behalf of your company and that your company will make all required payments, including any subscription and services fees, unless specified otherwise by us in writing.
By using our Services as a Referrer, you agree to refer job postings only to individuals in your social or professional network.
By using our Services as a Candidate, you agree to notify us immediately when you accept an offer from an employer through Drafted.
Employers and recipients of any portion of any referral related payments “Rewards” are responsible for all federal, state and local tax payments and all filings and reports required by governmental bodies in connection with their Subscription or Rewards, respectively.
You are responsible for your conduct. Below are the general commitments you make to us about your use of our Services:
• You will accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
• You will be financially responsible for your use of our Services, including all. payments to Drafted in accordance with these Terms.
• You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the. Services.Drafted users provide their real names and information. We need your help to keep it that way. Below are the commitments you make to us about the registration of your Drafted account:
• You will not create more than one personal account.
• You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself or a company. which has authorized you to act on its behalf.
• You will not create an account if you are under 18 years old.
• You will not provide any false personal information.
• You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
•. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our. permission.We do our best to keep Drafted safe, but we can’t guarantee it. Your help is invaluable to our efforts. Below are the commitments you make to us to help keep Drafted safe:
• You will maintain the confidentiality of your account information.
• You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to. someone else.
• You will not tamper with the information, accounts, postings or content of other users.
• You will not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You will not use robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means or interface to collect the content or information of other users, or to otherwise access the Drafted website or app, without our prior permission.
• You will not transmit any unauthorized commercial communications, such as spam.
• You will not represent that Drafted endorsed you or your content without our prior permission.
• You will not bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Drafted website or app.
• You will not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper. working or appearance of the Drafted website or app, such as a denial of service attack.
• You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms.We constantly change and improve our Services to better serve our users. In turn, we may add, alter or remove features and functions from the Services at any time without prior notice if such change does not negatively impact your payment obligations.
Finally, if you use our Services as a Hiring Manager, we may identify your company by name and logo as a Drafted user on our website and other promotional materials, unless specified otherwise in a Subscription Service Agreement for employers.These Terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Your use of Drafted may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
We may revise these Terms from time to time, and we will post the most current version on our website. By continuing to use or access our Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. We will notify you of material changes to such terms.